Sunday, March 27, 2011

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

There is much debate among the sistas as to who has the best chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I'd probably lean toward Jill's.  BUT, I like this recipe from The Mormom Cookbook, and it is titled "The Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies".  These are special edition chocolate chip cookies since I added broken Cadbury Eggs to them.  Even if these aren't the best cookies ever, I would argue that it is by far the best cookie dough I've ever had! 

1 cup butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 12 oz. bag chocoate chips
1/2 bag of slightly crushed Cadbury Eggs :)

Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.  Sift flour, salt, baking soda.  Add to cream mixture.  Beat well.  Stir in chocoate chips.  Bake 350 degrees 8 to 12 minutes.

1 comment:

mama mouse said...

i tried this recipe today and they were amazing! thank you!
http://indieogdenutah.blogspot.com/